FRIENDS OF ELIZABETH BRIDGE RESERVE
- To protect and preserve Elizabeth Bridge Reserve
- To act as a lobby group on behalf of Elizabeth Bridge Reserve
- To liaise with the Shire Of Yarra Ranges and Melbourne Water on
behalf of the community of users of Elizabeth Bridge Reserve
- To help keep Elizabeth Bridge Reserve clean and tidy by performing
tasks such as picking up rubbish
- To note works required and advise the appropriate authorities
- To promote use of the Reserve and to disseminate information abut
the Reserve among the local community
- To conduct fundraising or any other activities deemed to be of
benefit to the Reserve and the community as appropriate
Committee 2016 - 17:
Vice President: Shelley
Sally De Visser
Committee members: Malcolm
Large, Tanya De Visser
Why Join A Friends Group ?
Joining a Friends Group such as ours is a
great experience for those who would like to help the local environment, or who
would just like to gain experience in an environment related field of work.
Volunteers are MOST welcome to join our Group.
- Benefits include:
- Networking ie
meeting a variety of interesting people and making useful local contacts
- Gaining skills in article writing, drawing and
web site management
- Obtaining plant identification skills
- Gaining additional skills from field work such
as revegetation works, seed collection, plant propagation and weed
- Learning general ecological principles
- Preserving invaluable flora and
Joining The Friends Of Elizabeth Bridge
The Friends Group is very keen to have additional
volunteers join us to assist in maintaining and upgrading facilities at the Reserve.
This work is done in conjunction with the Shire of Yarra Ranges and Melbourne
Water. Please download the Membership form below.
Email Contact :
Please contact us via the email address below and we
will see how you are able to assist in ways that suit you.
Return To Home Page